Important Reminders Regarding Student Arrival
This a reminder that student arrival time begins at 8:45 each morning. If you are using the parent drop off area, please be sure of 6 important things…
1. You are dropping your child off between 8:45 and 8:58. You may not drop your child off after 8:58 and/or if gate is closed and security is walking down the path towards the school. Your child is considered late at this point and you must sign them in through the office. We do not want students and/or parents running down the path for safety reasons.
2. Please pull all the way forward to the STOP sign when dropping off and be sure children are exiting the vehicle curbside, not driver side. This will allow the drivers behind you to utilize the entire curbside drop-off location.
3. Please do not drop off children by the crosswalk or anywhere along the curbside area and wait/watch your child walk down the path.This area is meant for drop and go only. If you would like to watch your child walk the path, please park in a designated parking space.
4. Children must be in the building at the time the bell rings, 9:00AM.
5. If the time is 8:59 or later, you must pull to the front lot, walk your child to the main office to sign them in late for school.
6. Please only use the designated crosswalk area when crossing in the parking lot.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with these procedures. Please know that they are in place for the safety of our children and families. Please feel free to call the Main Office with any questions.