We invite you to join us for our Stand United Kick Off Celebration, which is scheduled for Monday, November 3rd. The celebration will begin at 8:45 am in the gym. Please access the link below for an official invitation with additional details about the event:
In addition to a few activities we have planned, we have invited Dr. Michael Fowlin back to Stone Bridge Middle School as our guest speaker. When he first visited Stone Bridge five years ago, he shared such a powerful message with our students and had such an impact on them , so we know that you will not be disappointed. He is a wonderful speaker who connects with our kids and empowers them to stand up against bullying.
We hope you can join us! Your presence is so important to us; it is with your support that we can provide our students with the skills and confidence needed in order to combat bullying behavior.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact us. We hope to see you there!
Our 8th grade trip to Washington D.C. is scheduled for April 16th and 17th. If you are a parent of an 8th grade student and are interested in chaperoning the trip, please open the attached document below.
8th Grade Chaperone Letter
The PTA Fall Scholastic Book Fair is coming to Stone Bridge Middle School!
Please read the details below:
- The fair will take place on:
- Tuesday, October 21st: 8:00-3:30
- Wednesday, October 22nd: 8:00-3:30
- Thursday, October 23rd: 8:00-4:30
- All students will have an opportunity to visit the fair during their language arts classes.
- Parents may visit the fair with their child from 2:45 to closing.
- Please make all checks payable to UFRPTA.
- You may order books from the Book Fair online! For online ordering, please go to http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/sbms or ufrpta.org and look for the heading Upcoming Events. Click on Stone Bridge Middle School Scholastic Book Fair. Online ordering is available from October 16th through November 5th.
As always, we would like to thank the PTA for their continued support!